Thursday, December 8, 2011

Free App Today - Puppy Phonics Seasons

I came across your site while doing research on my app.  I am the creator of Puppy Phonics and Puppy Phonics Seasons.  I see that you promoted the original app on November 21st.  That is awesome!  Thanks so much for that!  I would like you to know that we have released the Christmas version of the app (Puppy Phonics Seasons), with MUCH better graphics.  We are also working on several updates to the original app with better graphics and UI, along with options for the user to choose the animal they will use in the app.  We are a team of educators that work with students of all ages.  One of the future updates, which should release the first of the new year, will be the ability for the child to learn the difference between upper and lower case letters.

I could go on and on, but I just wanted to say, "Thank you"  for taking the time to check out our app.

If you would like to see the new one (Puppy Phonics Seasons) the link is:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puppy-phonics-seasons/id485013506?mt=8

Please let us know what you think!
Mike Dare - Team JAM Development
www.teamjamdev.com